With so many perfume options available to you, it can be a little overwhelming. It also doesn’t help that perfumes have a reputation for being complicated. But the truth is, buying perfume isn’t as difficult as it seems!
Finding the Right Perfume
We’ve put together a list of things you should know before picking out your new scent. Follow these tips and you’ll be on the right track to finding just what you’re looking for.
- Keep an eye out for notes of lavender, vanilla, and fresh flowers–these are common favorites!
- Try not to buy more than one bottle of perfume at once–you might end up with bottles that clash
- Wear the perfume for a few hours after purchase before making your final decision
- You can always ask for samples
- Avoid buying an “old lady” fragrance
- Don’t be scared to try something new
- Read descriptions carefully and make sure it’s something you.